When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

You're probably wondering why I want to be on Survivor.

That's a really good question. I think it comes down to two basic things. One, I want to be on television and two, I want to win the money so I can pay off my student loans.

Those seem to be good enough reasons to me.

Okay, here's an update... the video that I posted of myself earlier was taken yesterday in the conference room at work. It was during lunch, I had the headache of caffeine withdrawal... I Had to take a nap... yes - the lights were off, yes - you couldn't see me, yes - I'm not a professional... that's all I've got for now.

and yes - I'm feeling better.

Everyone get your puzzle face on and come down to the gallery on Sunday at 1pm to help me with my puzzle strategies. There will be snacks. If no one shows up I might cry - and we wouldn't want that now would we?

No comments:

Post a Comment