When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Training continues...

Just a short check in to let you know how things are going.

I think I am finally adjusting to life without caffeine. Thank goodness!

Day two down in cellulite control.

This morning I was feeling well enough to go to the gym and work on my squats and lunges and take a spinning class. I also managed to get my butt into REI and buy magnesium for Survival Skill Sunday.

Things are looking good!

I hope you can all come by and work on game playing and puzzles tomorrow at the gallery. It will start at 1 and go until 4. Bring the kids.

Also, remember to check out the video toolbar at the right to see my latest escapades (or mundane ramblings) via You Tube.

Check back with you all tomorrow.

Here's Jeff Probst saying goodnight! Okay, maybe he's not really saying goodnight but you can imaging he is...

No comments:

Post a Comment