When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's all about the application photo....

When I applied to be on Survivor the application required an official passport photo...

Let's just say it took me two tries before I got it partially right.

Here's the first go at it...




This is not too bad but I'm doing something funny with my lip.. and the hair was a bit wind blown.... I decided that I wasn't too excited about it so I went for a retake... and this is what I got.



I think this is a bit better... as you can see this is the one I went with. The smile is good, the hair is so-so (but better than before)... do I look like someone who would stab someone in the back? I think so...

Actually I'm not sure if I would be the sort of person to stab someone in the back.... I have to start thinking about strategy amongst other things.

If you watched last nights episode you also know that every good survivor needs to learn how to survive on a restricted diet (Jerry was given the boot because his stomach wasn't doing so well.).

Jerry had a military background and seemed to be in pretty good shape but the beans brought him down.

Note to self - eat more beans and learn how to digest.

Today I am going to start working on eating different things... I'm going to eat Vietnamese food for lunch - I'm working my way up to bugs this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment