When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Welcome to Training!

I must admit that training is getting off to a slow start....

I have the day off tomorrow so I think I may get into it more then.

Coming up this weekend is Puzzle time with Jen. We're going to work on puzzles and strategies that will help me become the worlds best survivor.

Today I bought a GIGANTIC white board calendar that I will be listing out my training events and getting everything organized.

You all must remember I have to fit training into my life - that includes working 40 hours a week, working out at the gym, a FULL television viewing schedule and sleeping.

Things for you all to look forward to this week are my attempts to give up caffeine, the beginning of the growing out of the leg hair and practicing my social skills at an event at the University of Washington on Tuesday.

Remember to look out for video updates as well. If everything works as planned you can see them in the video bar to the right of the posts.

I better sign off now, I am trying to watch Survivorman and then I need to get my beauty sleep.

Until tomorrow! xo xo Gossip Gir... uh, I mean your ultimate Survivor - Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment