When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today in Training!

I will work on the following things today in order to become the ultimate survivor.

I will be working on my acceptance of a restricted diet (roughly translated to mean that I will follow my Weight Watcher points allotment for the day).

I am going to work on my physical conditioning (going to the gym and trying something other than spinning class).

I will also be working on getting along with others. The Northwest Flower and Garden Show is on and it's sometimes very hard to be nice to these people with their arms full of potting soil as they block your way to the elevator when you're trying to back to work after a long lunch.

Please grant me the serenity to become the ultimate survivor.

No comments:

Post a Comment