When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Thursday, February 19, 2009

I've ordered the bugs!



On Survival Skills Sunday (March 1st) I will be working on my outplaying skills.

On the show Survivor there are challenges every few days for luxuries and immunity in the game. At some point in the season they invariably have a challenge in which a contestant is asked to eat some sort of food native to the locale of filming. The first season in Borneo they ate grubs, in China they ate baby birds that were still in their shell etc... (don't get me started about when they had to drink cow blood...ewww).

I figure to up the ante when it comes to me outplaying my competition I should eat more "risky" foods.

Since I don't usually venture out of my comfort zone I'm going to start small by eating something like sushi - yeah, I'm sure you're probably thinking what in the hell is wrong with that girl that she doesn't eat sushi??? well, I've just never gotten into it. It's all in my plan to work up to the bugs.

I found some nice Crick-etts on Amazon.com that I will have at the gallery for everyone to try. I think they come in a variety of flavors such as salt and vinegar, bacon and cheddar and sour cream and onion. Yum yum!

Okay, that's it for now... I hope to have a video update for you all soon. I have a new laptop with fabulous video editing capabilities... now I have to get on Survivor so I can pay off all of my computer purchases.

Oh yeah, I'm still looking for boyscouts to teach me how to build fire. If you know of anyone hook me up! I like boyscouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment