When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Survivor Update...

I am focusing on all areas of training... some are the basics - food, shelter, fire, and physical stamina.... others are not so obvious....

If I'm going to be on television I don't want everything hanging out all over the place - that's where my cellulite control program comes into play. Today I started wearing my Lytess Slimming Corrective Belt.



Basically it's a tube top for your tummy which is supposed to reduce the appearance of cellulite if you wear it over the course of a few weeks (six days a week, 8 hours a day)... I find it kind of comforting - like I'm getting a big hug from a piece of cheese cloth. We'll see if it works.

So... in case you didn't watch last nights episode of Survivor I'll catch you up... there was a challenge, you can watch it Here. The clip is about 9 minutes long... anyways, the lessons learned from this clip is that I need to get an attractive one piece swimsuit because I don't want them to have to fuzzy out my private parts too often and I shouldn't even think about wearing a bikini.

Basically Candace was voted out because she was the "cancer" of the group... Therefore I think I should work on those social skills a bit more.

Okay, I think that's it for today - if you're expecting more sorry.....

and to a stuckist you can suck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment