When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Caffeine, I loved you well.

Things are ready to go here... I have had my last cup of caffeinated coffee and am not looking forward to the lack of caffeine headache that is sure to arrive by 10 a.m.

I have switched over to tension tamer tea (that should help right?).

I have also officially stopped shaving my legs. When I get on Survivor I have to be used to adversity and challenges of all kinds including those challenges of a personal nature. It's just going to make me stronger.

Here are some before pictures for you.





My goodness my legs are a bit pasty... I think I might have to start tanning so I don't blind people once I get on the show.

TONIGHT'S SOCIAL SKILLS BUILDING EVENT!

I will be attending the Scholarships for Scholars event at the University of Washington 3d/4m department. I will be working on interacting with people of all ages and socio-economic status. This is the area that I think I need the most help in.

No comments:

Post a Comment