When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Friday, March 6, 2009

They always get rid of the old people.

If you got a chance to watch last nights episode of Survivor you would know that they voted out Sandy... the old woman bus driver.



Now the lessons we should learn from this episode is don't make comments over and over again such as

"those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans""those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans""those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans" "those are fartin beans"

SEE! IT CAN GET ANNOYING.

Obviously they couldn't keep her there.... So this is what I've learned -

Don't act old. Don't repeat things over and over again... Don't be anti-social (Erinn) and suck up to the cute boys.

I am happy to say that I have successfully completed the endurance part of growing the hair out on my legs.

It hasn't been that bad. I'm sure I could go another four weeks (but I'm glad I don't have to).

Say goodbye to all of this...



I'm getting everything waxed (I mean everything).... I'm testing my pain threshold and I am looking forward to it. Unfortunately I will not be taking the video camera in the room with me (okay maybe I'll take it in but I won't be sharing any of the footage with you).

I am in the final preparations for Sunday's endurance challenges. Be sure to stop by the Gallery from 1 to 4. You too can take part in them. There will also be fire making materials and bugs left over from last weekends workshop.

PLEASE COME! IT WILL BE FUN!

I'll be back tomorrow to post more!

No comments:

Post a Comment