When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Round-Table a Success!

The round-table discussion was wonderful - I was so enthralled I forgot to take pictures for you all. I will import the video soon and give you some stills from that later!

We had a pretty good turnout and I think we all learned a lot about how to get noticed and what to do once you made it on the show.

Here's a shout out to Neal (I don't know if that's how you spell your name)... we will practice practice practice!

I have to get a move on as I have to go run in the St. Patty's Day Dash. Running in the rain sure is an appropriate activity to train to become the ultimate Survivor.

I'll be back in a bit to wrap up the training and take a look back at what works and what doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment