When a million dollars is on the line you can't let anything fall through the cracks.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I should hear any day now! (or not...)

I think I have finally recovered from my endurance activities on Sunday. I posted my videos on Youtube and I have become a "favorite" of some person with a thing for feet. I'm quite alright with that. Whatever floats your boat.

This Saturday is my final workshop. This week we are having a round-table discussion...

WHAT IT TAKES! TIPS, TRICKS AND TOOLS TO BECOME THE ULTIMATE REALITY TV STAR.

Please join the artist and guest panelists to discuss what it takes to make it on a reality TV show.

The guest panelists are:

Henry Jenkins, Staff Writer and resident 'Survivor' Expert for BuddyTV
Liza Keckler, Executive Producer for major cable networks including HGTV, Discovery, Food Network & A&E Television
Cindy Rowlands, Survivor Superfan

We're going to have pie afterward. I hope you can all come.

On Sunday I will be running in the St. Patty's day dash to see if my endurance has gotten any better through my training and then it's all over... at least for the workshops. I am sure I will continuing to hone my skills even after the show is down.

If - I should say when I make it to the next round of interviews I will ratchet up my training full tilt.... I think I'll continue making videos in case you get lonely and start to miss me.

My eyelids are starting to get heavy so I better stop before I make too many typos.

I'll check back in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment